The Nau Teaching Assistantship is open to students enrolled in the UTSA History M.A. Program (2020-2021).
Up to five Graduate Research Assistants will be selected and will receive up to $15,000 each.
Eligible for in-state tuition rates.
1. The student must be enrolled in the UTSA History Graduate Program and actively pursuing an M.A. graduate degree in the Department of History at the University.
2. Must be in good academic standing with the University and must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a scale of 4.0.
3. Two Letters of Recommendation (strongly recommended that one letter come from a UTSA History professor).
4. Complete essay prompt on why you want to serve as a Research Assistant in a classroom.
5. Written Impact Statement: 200 words max.
APRIL 15, 2020
Click *here* to apply.
Main Office: MH 4.04.06
Department of History
University of Texas at San Antonio
College of Liberal and Fine Arts
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249-1644