The Nau Graduate Fellowship is open to prospective History M.A. students who have started the UTSA application process and to newly admitted graduate students enrolled in the History M.A. Program.
*A link to the scholarship hub is located at the bottom of this page, click the link and then log in with your UTSA ABC123 and Passphrase.
Up to 5 students will be selected and will receive awards up to $15,000 each for the academic year 2022-2023.
Recipients will also be eligible for in-state tuition.
1. The student must be enrolled in the UTSA History Graduate Program and actively pursuing an UTSA M.A. degree.
2. Fellows must be in good academic standing and must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a scale of 4.0.
3. Applicants must complete a fellowship application through UTSA and include any supplemental information required.
4. 2 Letters of Recommendation (at least one from an Undergraduate History faculty preferred).
5. Essay *_OR_ *writing sample.
6. Written Impact Statement
7. All Nau Fellows will be required to present at the Annual Nau History Scholars Symposium.
* For further questions, please contact the History Graduate Advisor of Record, Catherine Clinton at email@example.com
APRIL 1, 2022
Click *here* to apply.
Main Office: MH 4.04.06
Department of History
University of Texas at San Antonio
College of Liberal and Fine Arts
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249-1644