The Nau Graduate Fellowship is open to newly admitted graduate students enrolled in the History M.A. Program.
Up to 8 students will be selected as Nau Fellows and will receive awards of $5,500 to $11,000 each for the academic year 2019-2020.
Recipients will also be eligible for in-state tuition.
Graduate fellowships are available for students with scholarly interests in all areas of history.
• We recommend a minimum G.P.A. of 3.5 in the last 60 hours of coursework.
• Recipients must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours.
• Brief essay discussing how a particular book or author has helped to shape your interest in history and in what ways the book or author encourages you to think broadly about an historical topic. (700 words or less)
• Writing sample of your academic work in History (you may resubmit the writing sample from your Graduate School Application).
• 2 Letters of recommendation from History faculty at previous graduate or undergraduate institution.
March 8, 2019
You can apply here: https://tinyurl.com/ycbua5o5
Main Office: MH 4.04.06
Department of History
University of Texas at San Antonio
College of Liberal and Fine Arts
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249-1644