The Nau Graduate Fellowship is open to newly admitted graduate students enrolled in the History M.A. Program.
Up to 5 students will be selected and will receive awards up to $12,000 each for the academic year 2020-2021.
Recipients will also be eligible for in-state tuition.
1. The student must be enrolled in the UTSA History Graduate Program and actively pursuing an UTSA M.A. degree.
2. Fellows must be in good academic standing and must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a scale of 4.0.
3. Applicants must complete a fellowship application through UTSA and include any supplemental information required.
4. 2 Letters of Recommendation (at least from UTSA History faculty preferred).
5. Essay *_OR_ *writing sample.
6. Written Impact Statement
APRIL 15, 2020
Click *here* to apply.
Main Office: MH 4.04.06
Department of History
University of Texas at San Antonio
College of Liberal and Fine Arts
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249-1644